¿You love Palmito but don’t know how to eat it? Try out this delicious recipe of Palmito Guisado!
- 3 tablespoons of Conchita Olive Oil
- 1 red onion cut thinly
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 4 tomatoes cut into cubes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of Conchita Red Vinegar
- 1 bottle of Conchita Olives
- 2 lb. of Conchita Hearts of Palm
- 2 cups of water
- Pepper and salt, to taste
– In a large skillet, heat the oil in low heat.
– Cook and stir the onion add the pepper, tomatoes, garlic, vinegar and olives. Cover and cook over low heat until the vegetables are cooked.
– Add palm hearts and water. Cook until the liquid is reduced by half.
– Season with pepper and salt to taste.